2014 Valentine ‘n Wine
Presented by the Ventura County Winery Association
Friday, February 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM – Monday, February 17, 2014 at 6:00 PM (PST)
This Valentine’s Day weekend, the wineries of the Ventura County Winery Association invite guests to sample a tasting flight at each of their wineries over the course of four days for one wallet-friendly price. A $110 value for just $45 a Valentine ‘n Wine passport is the ideal way to spend a relaxing weekend sampling the best of Ventura County wines while enjoying the beautiful coastline.
Your Valentine‘n Wine Passport Includes:
- A Wine Tasting flight at eight wineries (approx. five wines each)
- One-of-a-kind food-pairings at many locations.
- Wine purchase specials at many locations.
- Your passport is valid Friday February 14 thru Monday February 17, 2014 during each participating winery’s normal business hours.
- Multiple wineries to visit; visit www.vcwines.com for a current event map and winery list
- $110 Value: Passport Deal Price – $45 per person in advance, $50 if purchased during the event February 14-17.
Your Online Purchase must be exchanged for an Event Passport at an event location. Click here for an event map. If you have questions please call (805) 603-1099.
The buyer associated with an Online Ticket order must present their Online Ticket or Confirmation Email to receive Event Passports. Tickets may be exchanged at participating locations during their normal business hours.
All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-transferable. Tickets are only good for the event described, on the dates and times indicated.